Are you booking your first transport? It can feel like a lot to keep track of, we know, but it’s really not that complicated. In order to avoid misunderstandings, we recommend that you take a look at our handy checklist before booking:
1. Who is the sender? Do you have a customer number?
2. Do you already have a contact person at Axel Williamsson?
3. Where should the goods be picked up (place of loading)?
4. When should the goods be picked up (time of loading)?
5. Which kind of goods would you like to send (type, size, amount, special transport)?
6. Where should the goods be delivered (delivery address, contact person, phone number)?
7. When should the goods be delivered (time of delivery)?
1. The transportation is booked
2. We pick up the goods
3. Transport and tracking with GPS